Drug Rehab Facilities in Alabama for Men Only
Currently in the state of Alabama, there are over twenty different residential treatment facilities for men who are battling a drug or alcohol addiction. These treatment centers are located all throughout the state, with many being situated in the cities of Birmingham and Mobile.
Did you know this about treatment centers for men?
Residential addiction programs for men are available as privately funded services and also state or government-funded services. Private residential treatment can cost anywhere from $5000 to $30000 depending on the program and length of stay.
ALABAMA DRUG AND ALCOHOL REHAB FOR MEN
Drug and alcohol treatment centers for men are available throughout the state of Alabama, with resources in most of the counties. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website offer a comprehensive list of 39 different substance abuse treatment centers for men only. These varying facilities include detox and distinct modalities of treatment for men.
WHAT DRUGS ARE COMMONLY ABUSED BY MEN?
This can be an extensive list, and includes such drugs as prescription medications, heroin, opiates, cocaine, methamphetamines, and other chemical substances. Commonly abused drugs are also determined by the region or state the addict may be living in. Different drugs are more popular in distinct states, and the level of abuse varies in each state and drug.
Search Alabama Special Addiction Services
- Alabama Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Alabama Christian Rehab Centers
- Alabama Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Alabama Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Alabama Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Alabama Experiential Therapy
- Alabama Holistic Programs
- Alabama Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Alabama Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Alabama Nutritional Counseling
- Alabama Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Alabama Workplace Services
Alabama Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Below is a listing of men only drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers that can be residential and/or outpatient in Alabama. This list can be incomplete so if you do not find what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Alabama
- Cocaine Rehab Programs in Alabama
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Methamphetamine Rehab Centers in Alabama
- Morphine Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Over the Counter Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Facilities in Alabama
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Programs in Alabama
- Painkiller Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Percocet Rehab Centers in Alabama
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Alabama
- Street Drugs Treatment Services in Alabama
- Vicodin Treatment Programs in Alabama
LIST OF DRUG REHAB PROGRAMS FOR MEN ONLY IN ALABAMA