Drug & Alcohol Detox Programs In Arizona
At Drug Rehab Services, we strive to help people handle their addiction to drugs or alcohol. We provide assessments to help people find the right treatment for them. One of the options that we can help you with is detox programs. This page is here to give you as much information as possible on your options for detox programs in Arizona. However, if a person you still need help finding the right detox treatments in Arizona or elsewhere, you can contact us by phone or through our contact form.
Did you know this about drug/alcohol detox centers?
Detox programs are now becoming a part of the center the addict may be attending. In house detox allows an addict to make an easy transition from detox into treatment, and helps them avoid second guessing options for full substance abuse treatment.
We have recorded several detox facilities in Arizona. Most of them are located in Phoenix and Tucson, but there are also some other ones in smaller cities. With the different options available, it is important to look at all the angles and decide according to your needs. Many people can't necessarily afford to stay in a detox facility throughout the whole program. This is why one can find both residential and outpatient detox programs in Arizona.
As for the finances, we have in our directory detox programs with different options. Many of them accept private medical insurance and military insurance. Some state financed, and others will offer payment assistance to those who need it.
There are certain specialized characteristics that can be found in the detox programs in Arizona. For example, some of the detox programs provide assistance for the hearing impaired, and some take in criminal-justice clients. There are also some detox that will be men or women only if a person prefers it that way. If needed, there are as well some programs, which will offer their services in Spanish.
Since there are a lot of different things to consider, you can call us, and we can help you decide regarding your detox.
ARIZONA DRUG AND ALCOHOL DETOX FACILITIES
All throughout the state of Arizona there are well over twenty-five different drug and alcohol detox facilities, all of which can help patients through very difficult withdrawals. These services include medical detox, traditional detox, and centers offering Suboxone and or Methadone during the detox and treatment process.
WHAT DOES DRUG AND ALCOHOL COST?
If state health insurance providers are accepted at some of the detox centers throughout the state, it may cover all the costs or part of the cost. In some cases, a patient may have to pay for room and board, but this will not always be the case. Private detox facilities within the state can vary in prices, which can be from $2,000 to $15,000. The services provided in the center, and the length of stay will determine the cost.
DO INPATIENT DRUG TREATMENT CENTERS PROVIDE DRUG DETOX?
Some of the inpatient drug and alcohol treatment programs within the state of Arizona will have a detox process attached to their rehabilitation program. This is to help ensure the client can receive all services within one place. Once a patient has completed detox, they will be ready to go through the rehabilitation phase of treatment.
DRUG AND ALCOHOL DETOX WILL NOT TREAT THE FULL ADDICTION
Detox will not treat all aspects of the addiction, in fact; it is important that an addict attends some type of residential or outpatient drug rehabilitation after their detox program. It is only through this process that a patient will be given the proper therapy and counseling to treat their addiction. During this process, a client will learn new skills and gain abilities to maintain their sobriety.
Search Arizona Special Addiction Services
- Arizona Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Arizona Christian Rehab Centers
- Arizona Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Arizona Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Arizona Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Arizona Experiential Therapy
- Arizona Holistic Programs
- Arizona Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Arizona Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Arizona Nutritional Counseling
- Arizona Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Arizona Workplace Services
Arizona Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different Detox Centers in Arizona. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Crack Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Arizona
- Heroin Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Arizona
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Arizona
- Morphine Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Over the Counter Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Facilities in Arizona
- OxyContin Treatment Centers in Arizona
- Painkiller Rehab Programs in Arizona
- Percocet Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Street Drugs Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Vicodin Treatment Programs in Arizona
LIST OF DETOX CENTERS IN ARIZONA