Arizona Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers with Private Pay
Private Drug Treatment Programs in Arizona
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website do provide an extensive list of 265 private substance abuse and rehabilitation centers and programs. This includes short-term facilities and long-term programs throughout Arizona. Drug and alcohol rehabilitation is the only viable option to help an addict become fully rehabilitated, and move onto a clean and sober life.
Information about Private Pay
Private pay, also called self-payment, basically means that an individual seeking treatment makes the decision to pay for it themselves instead of using insurance.
What is private drug treatment?
Private drug treatment centers are normally lived in facilities, which will be an out-of-pocket cost to the addict or their family. Private drug rehab programs throughout the state do provide many different modalities of treatment. There are options to treat any type of addiction, and this does include the indispensable family support and counseling programs. Well-rounded treatment is required, as it will only help the person maintain their sobriety when they leave drug rehabilitation.
Search Arizona Special Addiction Services
- Arizona Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Arizona Asian Community Services
- Arizona Christian Rehab Centers
- Arizona Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Arizona Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Arizona Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Arizona Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Arizona Experiential Therapy
- Arizona Hispanic Community Services
- Arizona Holistic Programs
- Arizona Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Arizona Nutritional Counseling
- Arizona Services for LGBTQ Community
- Arizona Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Arizona Workplace Services
Arizona Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list that will help you find the different drug & alcohol treatment services with private pay in Arizona. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Crack Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Arizona
- Heroin Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Arizona
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Arizona
- Morphine Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Over the Counter Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Facilities in Arizona
- OxyContin Treatment Centers in Arizona
- Painkiller Rehab Programs in Arizona
- Percocet Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Street Drugs Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Vicodin Treatment Programs in Arizona
List of Treatment Centers with Private Pay in Arizona