Arizona Outpatient Alcohol And Drug Treatment
Within Arizona's largest cities such as Phoenix, Glendale, Tucson and Scottsdale, the percentage of people using drugs is on the rise, from illegal drugs such as meth and cocaine to legitimate pharmaceutical such as painkillers and anti-depressants. Facing a rise in addiction, there has been a growth in public funding dedicated to fighting drug addiction. Parts of these programs are the various outpatient centers and clinics that see ex-addicts weekly in order to help them live a drug-free life. The government's outpatient programs offer the following:
Outpatient behavioral treatment encompasses a wide variety of programs for patients who visit a clinic at regular intervals. Most of the programs involve individual or group drug counseling. Some programs also offer other forms of behavioral treatment such as:
Cognitive–behavioral therapy, which seeks to help patients recognize, avoid, and cope with the situations in which they are most likely to abuse drugs. Multidimensional family therapy, which was developed for adolescents with drug abuse problems—as well as their families—addresses a range of influences on their drug-abuse patterns and is designed to improve overall family functioning. Motivational interviewing, which capitalizes on the readiness of individuals to change their behavior and enter treatment. Motivational incentives (contingency management), which use positive reinforcement to encourage abstinence from drugs. Outpatient drug programs can work. One does not need to go in a long-term residential treatment. The only question is ''which one should i choose''. This is where we come in. When someone calls us at addicted.org, our goal is to help them find the best treatment according to their situation. Contacting us is free of charge, and we will gladly help.
Did you know this about outpatient drug and alcohol treatment?
These types of programs have existed for a very long time, and typically cater to those who are not full blown addicts, but may be weekend bingers; however, the 12-step does have a solid reputation of helping long term addicts get on the road to recovery.
Is Outpatient Treatment Effective?
Outpatient drug and alcohol treatment can be very effective, and will help a patient achieve sobriety. Each outpatient center will provide a different level of care, and this is why it is important that a client finds the right program for their addiction. Addiction assessments can help a patient find the proper treatment for their problems.
Outpatient Drug Rehabilitation in Arizona
Outpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation is not always the best solution for addicts who have been abusing drugs for a long time. Within the state of Arizona, there are over 70 distinctive outpatient centers available, which can provide the different methods of treatment to help addicts of all ages and backgrounds. Outpatient centers will typically best support addicts who have not been through other forms of rehabilitation.
Search Arizona Special Addiction Services
- Arizona Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Arizona Asian Community Services
- Arizona Christian Rehab Centers
- Arizona Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Arizona Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Arizona Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Arizona Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Arizona Experiential Therapy
- Arizona Hispanic Community Services
- Arizona Holistic Programs
- Arizona Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Arizona Nutritional Counseling
- Arizona Services for LGBTQ Community
- Arizona Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Arizona Workplace Services
Arizona Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different outpatient rehab programs in Arizona. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Crack Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Arizona
- Heroin Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Arizona
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Arizona
- Morphine Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Over the Counter Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Facilities in Arizona
- OxyContin Treatment Centers in Arizona
- Painkiller Rehab Programs in Arizona
- Percocet Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Street Drugs Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Vicodin Treatment Programs in Arizona
LIST OF OUTPATIENT PROGRAMS IN ARIZONA