Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine In Arkansas
In the state of Arkansas are some drug and alcohol treatment centers who are set up to help opiate addicts come off of the drugs they are taking. Many of these centers are fully equipped to help addicts go through the withdrawals with different detox and medical detox programs. Many of these treatment programs administer Buprenorphine as part of the treatment program, which is a drug that helps prevent withdrawal symptoms and can also ensure an addict does not overdose on such drugs as heroin or OxyContin. Opiate overdose can occur quite easily, and it does not take much for an addict to use too much or mix the drug with something else.
Did you know this about Buprenorphine Detox?
Buprenorphine is a partial μ-opioid agonist and κ-opioid antagonist with a long half-life and less abuse potential than methadone. For detoxification, buprenorphine is at least equivalent to methadone and is superior to clonidine.
In the state of Arkansas are some different detox facilities that can administer this drug, but it is important to know that this drug can cause withdrawal symptoms if stopped abruptly and the dosage that is given by the doctor should not be increased or mixed with other drugs as there can be dangerous side effects. Buprenorphine can be an effective solution for opiate addicts if it is taken properly and not abused as the drug does become habit forming.
Buprenorphine Detox Programs in Arkansas
The resources listed on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site only list three Buprenorphine detox programs operating within the state of Arkansas. Located within the central part of the state, the SAMHSA site does provide all necessary contact information, and each detox centers website information. When searching for a Buprenorphine detox program it is important to find a facility that will suit all the basic needs of the patient.
How do I know if a person is addicted Buprenorphine?
If a person is acquiring Buprenorphine illegally, and they are abusing it, some of the symptoms of an addiction will be similar to that of a heroin addiction. Despite the drug being used to help alleviate withdrawal symptoms and prevent people from using opiates, it is easy to become dependent on the drug.
Search Arkansas Special Addiction Services
- Arkansas Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Arkansas Christian Rehab Centers
- Arkansas Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Arkansas Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Arkansas Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Arkansas Experiential Therapy
- Arkansas Holistic Programs
- Arkansas Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Arkansas Nutritional Counseling
- Arkansas Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Arkansas Workplace Services
Arkansas Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Arkansas
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Arkansas
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Arkansas
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Arkansas
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Arkansas
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Arkansas
- Over the Counter Treatment Facilities in Arkansas
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Arkansas
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Arkansas
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Arkansas
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Arkansas
- Prescription Drugs Treatment Programs in Arkansas
- Street Drugs Rehab Facilities in Arkansas
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Arkansas