Colorado Holistic Rehabilitation Services For Drug And Alcohol Abuse
Despite the recent changes in the law on illicit drugs in the state of Colorado, there are still those people struggling with some form of drug or alcohol addiction that is ruining their lives. With thousands of different drug addiction centers there is one that is gaining in popularity; the holistic approach to treat substance abuse. Below is a list of holistic addiction treatment programs in Colorado that care for all aspects surrounding addiction, including healthy living, nutritional supplements, life skills, etc. Though these programs have the same philosophy they may not have the equivalent services one to the other.
Did you know this about holistic drug rehab centers?
Holistic is an all natural approach to drug treatment meaning other drugs and substances are not used with the treatment process. There is a great deal of focus on the person’s physical health to ensure their mental health can be healed properly.
COLORADO HOLISTIC DRUG AND ALCOHOL TREATMENT
Holistic drug treatment programs use a variety of different techniques to help their clients take responsibility for their own well being, physical and mental health. The methods provided within most of the holistic rehabs throughout the state of Colrado will offer something for every type of addition. Utilizing physiotherapy, spiritual treatment, naturopathy, acupuncture, counseling and therapy; men women and adolescents can achieve some level of sobriety.
WHAT DOES HOLISTIC DRUG REHAB COST?
The cost of holistic drug treatment will be different within each drug rehab center, but with over 20 different holistic drug rehab programs throughout the state of Colorado, many of these will accept state funded health insurance. Patients and families can also find low-cost and low-budget programs, along with private holistic drug rehab centers with the cost going between $500 and $15,000.
Search Colorado Special Addiction Services
- Colorado Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Colorado Christian Rehab Centers
- Colorado Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Colorado Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Colorado Experiential Therapy
- Colorado Holistic Programs
- Colorado Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Colorado Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Colorado Nutritional Counseling
- Colorado Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Colorado Workplace Services
Colorado Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different holistic treatments in Colorado. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Colorado
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Colorado
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Colorado
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Colorado
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Colorado
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Colorado
- Morphine Treatment Facilities in Colorado
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Colorado
- Oxycodone Rehab Centers in Colorado
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Facilities in Colorado
- Painkiller Treatment Centers in Colorado
- Percocet Rehab Programs in Colorado
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Colorado
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Colorado
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Centers in Colorado
LIST OF HOLISTIC REHABS FOR DRUG AND ALCOHOL ABUSE IN COLORADO