Drug Detoxification Treatments In Connecticut
At Drug Rehab Services, we strive to help people handle their addiction to drugs or alcohol. We provide assessments to help people find the right treatment for them. One of the options that we can help you with is detox programs. This page is here to give you as much information as possible on your options for detox programs in Colorado. However, if a person you still need help finding the right detox treatments in Colorado or elsewhere, you can contact us by phone or through our contact form.
Did you know this about drug/alcohol detox centers?
Detox programs are now becoming a part of the center the addict may be attending. In house detox allows an addict to make an easy transition from detox into treatment, and helps them avoid second guessing options for full substance abuse treatment.
There are unfortunately not a lot of detoxification treatments in Connecticut. Some of the cities they are located in include Hartford, Greenwich and Ridgefield. However, even though there are not that many, they still offer a wide range of options. This is good as many people don’t necessarily want to have to go to another state to seek detox and rehab for drug or alcohol addiction. For example, there are both outpatient and inpatient detox programs available. Therefore, a person can either stay at the detox center for the entire duration of treatment or not. Partial hospitalization is also part of the options, for those who need it. This is a very good option to consider, especially if one is addicted to harder drugs.
It is also good for you to know that there are some detoxification programs for drug and alcohol addiction in Connecticut that are state financed, which can really help for the price. Some will accept private health insurance, and overall, there are different price ranges to help people of different income brackets. With this information, one can easily see that there are many things to think about when choosing a detoxification program. We can help you decide and get you help for you or a loved one’s drug addiction.
WHAT DOES DRUG AND ALCOHOL COST?
The cost can be different for every detox center, but state funded health insurance can be accepted at some of the facilities. Other detox centers throughout the state will offer low-cost or free treatment for patients, while some are private centers. Private drug rehab will come with a cost, which can vary from a few thousand dollars to upwards of $15,000 in some cases.
THE DRUG DETOXIFICATION PROCESS
The process to help a person go through withdrawals will be different for every patient. Most addicts will go through detox because they want to attend some type of drug rehabilitation afterwards. This process can involve a very straightforward detox, or it may take a medical detox process to help them through the withdrawals.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DRUG AND ALCOHOL DETOX?
When a patient has completed a drug and alcohol detox program, they will typically attend some form of drug rehabilitation afterwards. This can be either an outpatient center or a residential facility. If a patient is going through a withdrawal program because they need help withdrawing from prescribed medications, afterwards they may go through further physical treatment to help get their health better.
CONNECTICUT DRUG AND ALCOHOL DETOX FACILITIES
In the state of Connecticut addicts looking for distinctive drug and alcohol detox methods will find over ten different types of resources available. This can include traditional and medical detox facilities; which can handle all types of drug addictions and physical dependencies. Drug detox is typically a very safe process for a patient, as the facilities offer controlled environments with qualified staff to help their clients.
Search Connecticut Special Addiction Services
- Connecticut Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Connecticut Christian Rehab Centers
- Connecticut Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Connecticut Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Connecticut Experiential Therapy
- Connecticut Holistic Programs
- Connecticut Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Connecticut Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Connecticut Nutritional Counseling
- Connecticut Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Connecticut Workplace Services
Connecticut Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Connecticut
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Connecticut
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Connecticut
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Connecticut
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Connecticut
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Connecticut
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Connecticut
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Connecticut
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Connecticut
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Connecticut
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Connecticut
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Connecticut
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Connecticut
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Connecticut
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Connecticut
Connecticut Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different Detox Centers in Connecticut. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF DETOX CENTERS IN CONNECTICUT