Connecticut Drug And Alcohol Program Centers For Women Only
The majority of addiction treatment centers in Connecticut will accept both genders on their program. Some women have other issues related to their addiction such as physical or emotional abuse; including certain conditions only related to women who can require specific attention. With more than twenty-five substance abuse treatment facilities in Connecticut dedicated to women struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, there is a drug rehab for you. When you need to decide where to go, be certain to choose the one that is best suited to you and your situation or contact our addiction counselor for any needed assistance.
Did you know this about drug rehab centers for women?
Many of these treatment centers for women have crisis care programs available to help battered women, and whom may have been victims assaults. These are very important to help them get the extra help they need, while still handling their addiction.
CAN WOMEN WHO ARE EXPECTANT RECEIVE DRUG REHABILITATION AND DETOX?
Pregnant women can receive help, in fact; within the state of Connecticut are drug treatment centers, which employ the proper personnel to help treat pregnant women. In most cases, there is a certain level of care needed to assist pregnant women battling an addiction. This includes medical staff, nurses, and doctors, and the proper counselors and therapists.
CONNECTICUT DRUG AND ALCOHOL TREATMENT FOR WOMEN
Throughout the state of Connecticut are specific drug rehabilitation services for women. What is listed on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website provides a directory of over 110 facilities for women. Whether an addict requires detox, or both detox and rehabilitation, there are suitable options for each type of service.
Search Connecticut Special Addiction Services
- Connecticut Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Connecticut Christian Rehab Centers
- Connecticut Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Connecticut Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Connecticut Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Connecticut Experiential Therapy
- Connecticut Holistic Programs
- Connecticut Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Connecticut Nutritional Counseling
- Connecticut Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Connecticut Workplace Services
Connecticut Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Connecticut
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Connecticut
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Connecticut
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Connecticut
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Connecticut
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Connecticut
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Connecticut
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Connecticut
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Connecticut
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Connecticut
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Connecticut
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Connecticut
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Connecticut
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Connecticut
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Connecticut
Connecticut Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different women only treatments in Connecticut. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF CONNECTICUT DRUG AND ALCOHOL REHABS FOR WOMEN ONLY