Drug And Alcohol Rehab Facilities in Connecticut For Men
Within the state of Connecticut, there are over twenty different residential addiction treatment facilities available to men. These facilities are both private and government funded, located throughout the state with some located in the city of Hartford.
Did you know this about treatment centers for men?
Residential addiction programs for men are available as privately funded services and also state or government-funded services. Private residential treatment can cost anywhere from $5000 to $30000 depending on the program and length of stay.
ARE THERE EFFICIENT REHABILITATION PROCESSES FOR MEN?
There are numerous effective rehabilitation services for men all throughout the state of Connecticut. This does include detox centers, counseling, twelve-step meetings, inpatient rehabilitation, outpatient programs for men. This can be either a long-term option or a short-term facility, but addicts of all ages and backgrounds can find effective treatment options for their dependence, abuse, and addiction problems.
DRUG AND ALCOHOL TREATMENT CENTERS FOR MEN WITHIN CONNECTICUT
The drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers and detox facilities for men, are listed on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services directory, with over 100 various forms of contact information for each location within the state. The resources available include both privately funded facilities, and government-funded organizations, many of which can accept some form of health insurance.
Search Connecticut Special Addiction Services
- Connecticut Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Connecticut Christian Rehab Centers
- Connecticut Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Connecticut Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Connecticut Experiential Therapy
- Connecticut Holistic Programs
- Connecticut Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Connecticut Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Connecticut Nutritional Counseling
- Connecticut Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Connecticut Workplace Services
Connecticut Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Connecticut
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Connecticut
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Connecticut
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Connecticut
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Connecticut
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Connecticut
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Connecticut
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Connecticut
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Connecticut
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Connecticut
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Connecticut
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Connecticut
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Connecticut
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Connecticut
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Connecticut
Connecticut Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesBelow is a listing of Men drugs and alcohol rehabilitation centers that can be residential or outpatient in Connecticut. This list can be incomplete. If you do not find what you looking for. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF DRUG REHAB PROGRAMS FOR MEN ONLY IN CONNECTICUT