Addiction Services in D.C
Search District of Columbia Special Addiction Services
- D.C. Alternative Drug Rehabs
- D.C. Asian Community Services
- D.C. Christian Rehab Centers
- D.C. Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- D.C. Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- D.C. Experiential Therapy
- D.C. Hispanic Community Services
- D.C. Holistic Programs
- D.C. Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- D.C. Nutritional Counseling
- D.C. Services for LGBTQ Community
- D.C. Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- D.C. Workplace Services
- DC Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
District of Columbia Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in D.C.
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in D.C.
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in D.C.
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in D.C.
- Marijuana Treatment centers in D.C.
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in D.C.
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in D.C.
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in D.C.
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in D.C.
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in D.C.
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in D.C.
- Percocet Treatment Centers in D.C.
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in D.C.
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in D.C.
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in D.C.
District of Columbia Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
- District of Columbia Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- District of Columbia Drug Rehab Centers for Youth
- District of Columbia Family Programs
- District of Columbia Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment for Women in Washington D.C
- Drug & Alcohol Treatment for Men in District of Columbia
Special Services (31)
- Community Services (10)
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET) (1)
- Experiential Therapy (1)
- Treatment For Professionals (5)
- Family Services (2)
- Treatments by Faith (2)
- Services by Language (3)
- Treatments by Gender and Age (16)
- Legal Advice and Services (3)
- Prevention and Other Services (19)
- Holistic Services (1)
- Alternative Rehab (2)
- Persons with co-occuring mental and substance abuse (7)
- Persons with HIV/AIDS (7)