Drug And Alcohol Treatment Centers for Pregnant Women in North Carolina
The state of North Carolina offers just over 20 different addiction rehab and detox programs, specifically for pregnant woman struggling with addiction. It is not always known what the long-term effects will be on the fetus when it is born; in many cases, the child ends up battling long-term physical and mental problems because of their mother’s drug abuse. As many women are already addicted to drugs prior to becoming pregnant, it is important the addiction is handled as soon as possible.
Did you know this about pregnant women and addiction?
Each states in the US have facilities that specialized with pregnant women with addiction problems to drugs or alcohol. It has to be monitored differently than someone else, and the needs are different.
Search North Carolina Special Services
- North Carolina Alternative Drug Rehabs
- North Carolina Christian Rehab Centers
- North Carolina Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- North Carolina Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- North Carolina Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- North Carolina Experiential Therapy
- North Carolina Holistic Programs
- North Carolina Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- North Carolina Nutritional Counseling
- North Carolina Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- North Carolina Workplace Services
North Carolina Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in North Carolina
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in North Carolina
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in North Carolina
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in North Carolina
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in North Carolina
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in North Carolina
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in North Carolina
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in North Carolina
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in North Carolina
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in North Carolina
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in North Carolina
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in North Carolina
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in North Carolina
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in North Carolina
North Carolina Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of alcohol and drug programs for Pregnant Women in North Carolina. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF TREATMENTS FOR PREGNANT WOMEN IN North Carolina