Alcohol And Drug Rehab Treatments For Military In Florida
The state of Florida has always been known for increasing cases of prescription drug abuse, especially painkillers and different opiates. Prescription-drug abuse is one of the major problems in the military, as many military personnel and veterans are prescribed different forms of medications for physical and mental health reasons. Granted some of these medications are needed to help them with their day to day life, but so many of these medications are narcotics and can become addictive. Prescription drug abuse occurs quite frequently within the military, despite different measures to help curb it; it still takes place.
Did you know this about drug programs for military personnel?
The United States Military offers treatment and prevention programs for its members and retired members. There is no stigma attached to struggling with addiction and being in the military, as the help is offered, and the problems are being recognized.
For many families of service members, it can be hard to find the right kind of help to treat a drug and alcohol addiction. Within the state of Florida, there are numerous options available for military personnel, service members, and veterans whom may be struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction. These programs can be run through the military, such as the Army Substance Abuse Program. Many other programs can be found as privately run, or government funded which come at low cost or no cost or covered by military insurance. Each program will offer different forms of treatment such as individual and group counseling, meetings, cognitive and behavioral therapy, and many other conventional forms of treatment. Drug and alcohol rehabilitation does work, and many of these programs have some excellent success rates. Your loved one may not be 100% willing to attend, but they can be convinced it is for the greater good and only to help beat their addiction. They may be in a situation where they do not recognize they have an addiction, and in this case it may require some form of intervention to help them get into treatment. Drug and alcohol addiction should not be taken lightly and help should always be found right away.
Search Florida Special Services
- Florida Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Florida Christian Rehab Centers
- Florida Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Florida Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Florida Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Florida Experiential Therapy
- Florida Holistic Programs
- Florida Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Florida Nutritional Counseling
- Florida Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Florida Workplace Services
Florida Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Below you can find a listing of different Military programs in Florida. The list can be incomplete. If you do not find what you loocking for. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Florida
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Florida
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Florida
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Florida
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Florida
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Florida
- Morphine Treatment Facilities in Florida
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Florida
- Oxycodone Rehab Centers in Florida
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Facilities in Florida
- Painkiller Treatment Centers in Florida
- Percocet Rehab Programs in Florida
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Florida
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Florida
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Centers in Florida
LIST OF MILITARY DRUG REHABILITATION PROGRAMS IN FLORIDA