Drugs & Alcohol Rehabilitation Programs in Glendale, Arizona
Did you know this about Glendale?
Services available in Glendale
- Outpatient Services
- Drug Testing Services
- Prevention Programs
Drug and alcohol addiction does not discriminate whom it hits, and this is why many different forms of substance abuse services are being created, so as to cover a wider range of treatment options to help anyone battling an addiction. Within the city of Glendale, there are just over 15 different drugs and alcohol treatment services available to drug and or alcohol addicts. These services are able to help both men and woman, and teens along with young adults, and older individuals. Some services such as residential rehabilitation and out-patient treatment can be found. Some detoxification programs can be found where if a person is on a dangerous drug that requires a wean down process they can attend this type of program. There is a wide variety of help located within the city to help anyone battling an addiction.
Glendale, Arizona Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Programs
The city of Glendale is only located nine miles northwest from Phoenix, and does of a decent size population of over 200,000 residents. With the city being located so close to Phoenix, addicts and their families have access to more options for rehabilitation and drug detox. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website do indicate there are 14 facilities within a five-mile radius.
Do methadone clinics help with prescription-drug abuse?
With so many different drugs being abused throughout the state, it can be difficult to gather the necessary stats on who is using what. It has been reported that the methadone clinics, which operate throughout the state, have seen that close to 10 to 15 percent of treatment provided is for legal prescription drugs. The many different prescription drugs abused throughout the state include Vicodin, Loratab, OxyContin, Percocet, and every otherbrand that falls under these brands.
Search Arizona Special Addiction Services
- Arizona Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Arizona Asian Community Services
- Arizona Christian Rehab Centers
- Arizona Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Arizona Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Arizona Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Arizona Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Arizona Experiential Therapy
- Arizona Hispanic Community Services
- Arizona Holistic Programs
- Arizona Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Arizona Nutritional Counseling
- Arizona Services for LGBTQ Community
- Arizona Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Arizona Workplace Services
Arizona Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different services in Glendale. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Crack Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Arizona
- Heroin Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Arizona
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Arizona
- Morphine Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Over the Counter Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Facilities in Arizona
- OxyContin Treatment Centers in Arizona
- Painkiller Rehab Programs in Arizona
- Percocet Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Street Drugs Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Vicodin Treatment Programs in Arizona
LIST OF TREATMENT CENTERS IN GLENDALE, ARIZONA