Hawaii Detoxification Facilities For Drug Addiction
At Drug Rehab Services, we strive to help people handle their addiction to drugs or alcohol. We provide assessments to help people find the right treatment for them. One of the options that we can help you with is detox programs. This page is here to give you as much information as possible on your options for detox programs in Hawaii. However, if a person you still need help finding the right detox treatments in Hawaii or elsewhere, you can contact us by phone or through our contact form.
Did you know this about drug/alcohol detox centers?
Detox programs are now becoming a part of the center the addict may be attending. In house detox allows an addict to make an easy transition from detox into treatment, and helps them avoid second guessing options for full substance abuse treatment.
There are few detoxification centers in Hawaii. We only have a little over five detox in our directory. Those are located in different cities, such as Honolulu, Lihue and Paia. Even though there are few facilities, they still offer many distinct types of approach to drug detoxification. Certain detox also offers services for women or men only, There are as well detoxification facilities that will offer outpatient services and others who provide inpatient services. This is great since there are many people who cannot necessarily afford to stay in a drug treatment facility throughout the duration of the detox. Furthermore, for those who are in need of more specific attention, especially when they are addicted to harder drugs like methamphetamine, they can get it since one of the detox offers partial hospitalization.
Furthermore, it is important to know that there are all kinds of prices for detoxification in Hawaii. Some are state financed, some take in private insurance. There are even some detoxification treatments which offer payment assistance. So no matter what your financial situation is, help can be found, and we can help you find it.
WHAT IS A DRUG DETOX?
Drug and alcohol detox is a process used to help an addict or drug user become physically clean from the drugs they are abusing or dependent on. The detox process is different for every user, but there are some very specific detoxification methods used within the state Hawaii.
THE PURPOSE OF MEDICAL DETOX
The purpose of medical detox is to help drug user's withdrawal safely from dangerous drugs, especially those that can be stopped abruptly. Medical detox centers use other drugs to help alleviate withdrawal symptoms, and can also help drug user's wean down of the drugs they are taking.
HAWAII DRUG AND ALCOHOL DETOX FACILITIES
Throughout the many islands of Hawaii are numerous drug and alcohol detox facilities, which can help men, women, and teen who require controlled and safe withdrawals. This includes medical detox centers, traditional detox, home detox kits, and methadone detox programs. Opiate addicts, who require specialized care, will find drug detox programs offering treatment using Suboxone.
CAN ALL DRUGS BE WITHDRAWN FROM?
All types of drug's both illicit and legal drugs can be withdrawn from; some will take a more specific step than others. Medical detox facilities will help people addicted to prescribed drugs, opiates, and other drugs that cause physical dependencies. All this can be treated effectively within controlled environments, and detoxification centers.
Search Hawaii Special Services
- Hawaii Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Hawaii Christian Rehab Centers
- Hawaii Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Hawaii Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Hawaii Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Hawaii Experiential Therapy
- Hawaii Holistic Programs
- Hawaii Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Hawaii Nutritional Counseling
- Hawaii Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Hawaii Workplace Services
Hawaii Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different Detox Centers in Hawaii. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Hawaii
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Hawaii
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Hawaii
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Hawaii
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Hawaii
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Hawaii
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Hawaii
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Hawaii
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Hawaii
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Hawaii
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Hawaii
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Hawaii
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Hawaii
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Hawaii
LIST OF DETOX PROGRAMS IN HAWAII