Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine In Illinois
Drug and alcohol treatment is available in many different ways and through detox, residential treatment and outpatient treatment, addicts can become clean and sober from their respective addictions. Throughout the state of Illinois, there are many different drugs and alcohol rehabilitation programs available to help opiate addicts achieve sobriety. Through drug and alcohol detox programs in the state a patient can be put through a Buprenorphine treatment program where they can avoid the withdrawals from the opiates and be put onto a maintenance program with the drug to help them stay off of drugs such as heroin and OxyContin.
Did you know this about Buprenorphine Detox?
Buprenorphine is a partial μ-opioid agonist and κ-opioid antagonist with a long half-life and less abuse potential than methadone. For detoxification, buprenorphine is at least equivalent to methadone and is superior to clonidine.
Illinois Buprenorphine Detox Programs
Drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers are available throughout the state of Illinois, and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site offer a list of 15 Buprenorphine detox programs operating the state. Along with other forms of detox, including medical detox centers, a Buprenorphine detox program is a specialized service for people wanting to taper off Buprenorphine.
How long will Buprenorphine detox last?
The detox process will typically last a couple of weeks, and go upwards of a month in some extreme cases. The length of time is primarily determined by how much the person is taking, and for how long they have been using the drug. Larger amounts of the drug will take a longer time for the person to withdrawal off of. The withdrawal pains can be tough to deal with, but detox programs are equipped to handle these problems.
This particular medication combined with Naloxone can also help prevent addicts from having an overdose if they end up relapsing on opiates. These treatment methods have been used for quite some time and have helped many opiate addicts overcome their addictions and become clean and sober. Opiate addiction can be difficult to treat, but if a person can go through an effective detox program and attend a drug and alcohol rehabilitation program where they can handle the underlying issues an addict can achieve sobriety.
Search Illinois Special Services
- Illinois Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Illinois Asian Community Services
- Illinois Christian Rehab Centers
- Illinois Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Illinois Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Illinois Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Illinois Experiential Therapy
- Illinois Hispanic Community Services
- Illinois Holistic Programs
- Illinois Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Illinois Nutritional Counseling
- Illinois Services for LGBTQ Community
- Illinois Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Illinois Workplace Services
Illinois Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different treatment centers using buprenorphine in Illinois. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Illinois
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Illinois
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Illinois
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Illinois
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Illinois
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Illinois
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Illinois
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Illinois
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Illinois
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Illinois
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Illinois
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Illinois
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Illinois
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Illinois
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Illinois
List of Detox Centers Using Buprenorphine in Illinois