Indiana Alcohol And Drug Program Centers For Women Only
Normally, anyone struggling with drug or alcohol addiction can enter a treatment program, for women. There are circumstances the cause concern. Indiana has more than thirty substance abuse and care treatment centers specifically aimed to help women. In many cases, a woman may be battling her addiction and has also found out, she is pregnant, or she already has a young child to care for. These cases are important to the Indiana health care providers and tend to take priority for assistance in receiving treatment. All the addiction facilities listed are designed for the well-being of the woman who signs up on the program.
Did you know this about drug rehab centers for women?
Many of these treatment centers for women have crisis care programs available to help battered women, and whom may have been victims assaults. These are very important to help them get the extra help they need, while still handling their addiction.
INDIANA DRUG AND ALCOHOL REHABILITATION FOR WOMEN
The drug and alcohol treatment resources listed on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration list 84 drug rehab centers for women within the state of Indiana. There are detox program, outpatient centers, and residential facilities, all of which can provide short-term or long-term programs for women.
WHAT DO DRUG REHAB CENTERS FOR WOMEN TYPICALLY COST?
The cost of a woman only drug and alcohol rehabilitation center will be different for each facility. Private programs can cost upwards of $30,000, where as low-cost drug treatment centers for women will cost anywhere from $0 to $1000. Many of the state-funded health insurance providers will cover the cost of drug rehabilitation, and other facilities offer sliding fee scales and payment plans for their clients.
Search Indiana Special Services
- Indiana Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Indiana Christian Rehab Centers
- Indiana Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Indiana Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Indiana Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Indiana Experiential Therapy
- Indiana Holistic Programs
- Indiana Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Indiana Nutritional Counseling
- Indiana Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Indiana Workplace Services
Indiana Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different women only treatments in Indiana. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Indiana
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Indiana
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Indiana
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Indiana
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Indiana
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Indiana
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Indiana
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Indiana
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Indiana
- Percocet Rehab Centers in Indiana
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Indiana
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Indiana
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Indiana
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Facilities in Indiana
LIST OF ALCOHOL AND DRUG TREATMENT CENTERS FOR WOMEN ONLY IN INDIANA