Inpatient Rehabilitation for Drug & Alcohol Abuse in Alaska
Inpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Centers in Alaska
It can be tough to access drug treatment resources within many parts of Alaska, because so many communities are in such remote locations, a person will have to travel to an actual drug treatment program. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory do list 23 inpatient drug rehabilitation programs available within the state of Alaska. These various services are capable of treating all types of addiction and dependency problems.
Information about inpatient treatment
Attending inpatient treatment helps the addict focus on getting sober without being distracted by their everyday life, since the patients are residing at the rehab center. The length of an inpatient program can go anywhere from 28 days to 6 months.
Is inpatient treatment a better option than outpatient programs?
This will all depend on the severity of the addiction, what types of drugs are being abused, and how long the addict has been abusing drugs for. Residential programs can offer more stability, and treatment options, as many of them are long-term programs. Inpatient centers will typically accommodate more severe addictions, and this is because they have the ability to house and treat more people at one time.
Search Alaska Special Addiction Services
- Alaska Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Alaska Christian Rehab Centers
- Alaska Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Alaska Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Alaska Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Alaska Experiential Therapy
- Alaska Holistic Programs
- Alaska Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Alaska Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Alaska Nutritional Counseling
- Alaska Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Alaska Workplace Services
Alaska Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Below you can find a listing of the different inpatient alcohol and drug rehabilitation centers in Alaska. The list can be incomplete. If you do not find what you looking for. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Alaska
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Alaska
- Crack Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Alaska
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Alaska
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Alaska
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Alaska
- Over the Counter Rehab Facilities in Alaska
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Alaska
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Alaska
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Alaska
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Alaska
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Alaska
- Street Drugs Treatment Centers in Alaska
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Alaska
List of Drug & Alcohol Inpatient Rehab Centers in Alaska