Inpatient Rehabilitation for Drug & Alcohol Abuse in Arkansas
How long will an inpatient drug rehab program take?
Each inpatient drug treatment center will offer a different time-frame for their program, but normally, there are either long-term or short-term rehab options. Long-term programs will last upwards of three to six months, and short-term treatment is typically one to two months. A longer drug treatment center will be capable of offering more in-depth and well-rounded rehabilitation options, and this is because the time can be taken to do so.
Information about inpatient treatment
Attending inpatient treatment helps the addict focus on getting sober without being distracted by their everyday life, since the patients are residing at the rehab center. The length of an inpatient program can go anywhere from 28 days to 6 months.
Residential Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs in Arkansas
Inpatient drug treatment will provide everything in-house for their clients, whether this is a private facility or a government-funded program. Typically, most government-funded or low-cost inpatient programs will have a waiting list, where as an intake at a private center can usually happen very quickly. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website do list 23 inpatient drug rehab centers in the state of Arkansas.
Search Arkansas Special Addiction Services
- Arkansas Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Arkansas Christian Rehab Centers
- Arkansas Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Arkansas Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Arkansas Experiential Therapy
- Arkansas Holistic Programs
- Arkansas Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Arkansas Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Arkansas Nutritional Counseling
- Arkansas Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Arkansas Workplace Services
Arkansas Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Below you can find a listing of the different inpatient alcohol and drug rehabilitation centers in Arkansas. The list can be incomplete. If you do not find what you looking for. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Arkansas
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Arkansas
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Arkansas
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Arkansas
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Arkansas
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Arkansas
- Over the Counter Treatment Facilities in Arkansas
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Arkansas
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Arkansas
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Arkansas
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Arkansas
- Prescription Drugs Treatment Programs in Arkansas
- Street Drugs Rehab Facilities in Arkansas
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Arkansas
List of Drug & Alcohol Inpatient Rehab Centers in Arkansas