Inpatient Rehabilitation for Drug & Alcohol Abuse in Indiana
How much will an inpatient drug treatment center cost?
Inpatient drug and alcohol treatment centers will cost differently, depending on the type of treatment and facility. Private residential drug rehabilitation programs will normally cost upwards of $35,000 on average and will go down from there. Government-funded programs or low-cost treatment will be affordable for families who may not have health insurance or the financial means to pay for treatment. Most of the inpatient drug treatment centers available, will accept some type of state funded health insurance.
Information about inpatient treatment
Attending inpatient treatment helps the addict focus on getting sober without being distracted by their everyday life, since the patients are residing at the rehab center. The length of an inpatient program can go anywhere from 28 days to 6 months.
Indiana Inpatient Drug Treatment Facilities
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website do list 24 inpatient drug treatment centers throughout the state of Indiana. The various residential drug rehab programs in the state are located in many of the major cities, and local communities, where addicts and their families will receive the proper help, they need for their addiction. The treatment methods will include twelve-step programs, non-traditional treatment options, holistic programs, and some very specialized forms of rehabilitation for unique cases.
Search Indiana Special Services
- Indiana Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Indiana Christian Rehab Centers
- Indiana Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Indiana Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Indiana Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Indiana Experiential Therapy
- Indiana Holistic Programs
- Indiana Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Indiana Nutritional Counseling
- Indiana Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Indiana Workplace Services
Indiana Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Below you can find a listing of the different inpatient alcohol and drug rehabilitation centers in Indiana. The list can be incomplete. If you do not find what you looking for. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Indiana
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Indiana
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Indiana
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Indiana
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Indiana
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Indiana
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Indiana
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Indiana
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Indiana
- Percocet Rehab Centers in Indiana
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Indiana
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Indiana
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Indiana
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Facilities in Indiana
List of Drug & Alcohol Inpatient Rehab Centers in Indiana