Inpatient Rehabilitation for Drug & Alcohol Abuse in Missouri
Missouri Inpatient Rehab Programs
Inpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers are listed on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website. The directory lists over 50 inpatient programs for addicts, and the proper help for their family. The majority of the inpatient centers are provided within the major cities, and throughout most of the counties within the state of Missouri.
What is the difference between inpatient and outpatient programs?
Inpatient drug and alcohol treatment will provide everything in-house for their clients, and the programs will provide stable environments for each patient to be in. The client will be living at the center during their program, and will be given everything they need to be comfortable and work through their treatment program. Outpatient drug treatment operates differently; the patient will attend treatment daily, but will not be living at the center during their treatment.
Information about inpatient treatment
Attending inpatient treatment helps the addict focus on getting sober without being distracted by their everyday life, since the patients are residing at the rehab center. The length of an inpatient program can go anywhere from 28 days to 6 months.
Search Missouri Special Services
- Missouri Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Missouri Christian Rehab Centers
- Missouri Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Missouri Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Missouri Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Missouri Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Missouri Experiential Therapy
- Missouri Holistic Programs
- Missouri Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Missouri Nutritional Counseling
- Missouri Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Missouri Workplace Services
Missouri Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Below you can find a listing of the different inpatient alcohol and drug rehabilitation centers in Missouri. The list can be incomplete. If you do not find what you looking for. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Missouri
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Missouri
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Missouri
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Missouri
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Missouri
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Missouri
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Missouri
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Missouri
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Missouri
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Missouri
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Missouri
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Missouri
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Missouri
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Missouri
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Missouri
List of Drug & Alcohol Inpatient Rehab Centers in Missouri