Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Alabama
Alabama Intensive Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs
Intensive outpatient programs within the state of Alabama are available to anyone struggling with any type of addiction or substance abuse problem. The resources that are listed on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website include a directory of over 56 programs and their information. Intensive outpatient centers offer different treatment methods within each program, all of which will help treat addiction. Facilities available within the state include low-cost and low budget programs along with private centers, and facilities that will accept health insurance.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
What is an intensive outpatient program?
An intensive outpatient program does not operate as a residential program, but will treat a client daily for around 12 to 20 hours a week, depending on what is needed to help the patient. Each facility will be equipped with the proper personnel and qualified professionals to help any type of addiction or dependency problem. If an addict has been using drugs for a long time and has been through other forms of treatment, an intensive outpatient center may not be the best option for them. These types of facilities are very effective and do help addicts overcome their addiction, even if it is a severe addiction or chemical dependency problem.
Search Alabama Special Addiction Services
- Alabama Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Alabama Christian Rehab Centers
- Alabama Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Alabama Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Alabama Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Alabama Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Alabama Experiential Therapy
- Alabama Holistic Programs
- Alabama Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Alabama Nutritional Counseling
- Alabama Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Alabama Workplace Services
Alabama Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Alabama. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Alabama
- Cocaine Rehab Programs in Alabama
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Methamphetamine Rehab Centers in Alabama
- Morphine Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Over the Counter Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Facilities in Alabama
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Programs in Alabama
- Painkiller Treatment Centers in Alabama
- Percocet Rehab Centers in Alabama
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Alabama
- Street Drugs Treatment Services in Alabama
- Vicodin Treatment Programs in Alabama
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Alabama