Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Alaska
Despite Alaska being a very large state, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory do list 44 intensive outpatient facilities operating within the state. Each intensive outpatient program will of course provide something different, but there are solutions to all types of addiction and dependency problems. Some addicts may be struggling with alcohol dependency while others will be battling drug problems. Regardless of the addiction, an intensive outpatient center can offer some unique and traditional options for their patients.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
What types of therapies are used within intensive programs?
Within each intensive outpatient program, patients will find a wide variety of treatment options, which do include 12-step programs and non traditional approaches to treatment. The twelve-step methods of treatment are some of the more common choices for addicts, but there are many who have done these types of programs before, and are now looking for something different. Non-traditional approaches do not incorporate twelve-step methods, but rather other forms of counseling and therapy that can include holistic and specialized forms of counseling and support.
Search Alaska Special Addiction Services
- Alaska Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Alaska Christian Rehab Centers
- Alaska Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Alaska Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Alaska Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Alaska Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Alaska Experiential Therapy
- Alaska Holistic Programs
- Alaska Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Alaska Nutritional Counseling
- Alaska Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Alaska Workplace Services
Alaska Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Alaska. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Alaska
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Alaska
- Crack Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Alaska
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Alaska
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Alaska
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Alaska
- Over the Counter Rehab Facilities in Alaska
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Alaska
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Alaska
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Alaska
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Alaska
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Alaska
- Street Drugs Treatment Centers in Alaska
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Alaska
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Alaska