Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Arizona
Do intensive programs offer transition periods after therapy?
Yes, it is very common for intensive outpatient rehab centers to provide their clients with a transition period after they have completed the program. This means that the facility will help the patient enter back into society as a sober and drug-free individual and in some cases can help them with finding new employment and support groups to help them when needed. The transition process after any type of drug and alcohol treatment is significant, as this is when the person begins to put his or her new plans into action. This transition period is also important because it has been proven that relapse can occur immediately after a person leaves drug rehab.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Rehab Programs in Arizona
Within the state of Arizona are numerous forms of drug treatment, and the Substance Abuse and Mental health Services Administration directory do list over 160 facilities operating within the state. Within this list, are many facilities capable of accepting health insurance, where as others are private programs and some are low-cost or provide free treatment solutions for their clients. It is important that every person struggling with addiction receives the proper help and support they require, and this is why there are numerous financial options available to them.
Search Arizona Special Addiction Services
- Arizona Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Arizona Christian Rehab Centers
- Arizona Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Arizona Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Arizona Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Arizona Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Arizona Experiential Therapy
- Arizona Holistic Programs
- Arizona Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Arizona Nutritional Counseling
- Arizona Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Arizona Workplace Services
Arizona Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Arizona. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Crack Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Arizona
- Heroin Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Arizona
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Arizona
- Morphine Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Over the Counter Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Facilities in Arizona
- OxyContin Treatment Centers in Arizona
- Painkiller Rehab Programs in Arizona
- Percocet Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Street Drugs Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Vicodin Treatment Programs in Arizona
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Arizona