Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Arkansas
Is there detox included in intensive outpatient treatment?
Detox programs are not always included at intensive outpatient centers, but these programs can assist their patients with entering a detox center. In some situations, the facility will offer both intensive outpatient treatment and provide a residential program for other clients. Residential drug rehab centers are better options for long-term drug users and addicts who have been through multiple programs in the past. Intensive outpatient centers will help treat all types of addiction, but it is important that an addict look at all of his or her options before choosing a facility.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Arkansas Intensive Outpatient Drug Treatment Services
Intensive outpatient centers within the state of Arkansas are situated all throughout the state according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory website. What is listed on the SAMHSA directory includes a list of over 60 facilities within the state. Many of the intensive outpatient programs are situated within the larger cities, but there are numerous resources throughout all the counties within the state. Intensive outpatient programs will offer everything an addict may require, but they are not live-in centers, but ensure each patient receives a certain amount of hours of care each week.
Search Arkansas Special Addiction Services
- Arkansas Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Arkansas Christian Rehab Centers
- Arkansas Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Arkansas Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Arkansas Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Arkansas Experiential Therapy
- Arkansas Holistic Programs
- Arkansas Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Arkansas Nutritional Counseling
- Arkansas Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Arkansas Workplace Services
Arkansas Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Arkansas. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Arkansas
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Arkansas
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Arkansas
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Arkansas
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Arkansas
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Arkansas
- Over the Counter Treatment Facilities in Arkansas
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Arkansas
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Arkansas
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Arkansas
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Arkansas
- Prescription Drugs Treatment Programs in Arkansas
- Street Drugs Rehab Facilities in Arkansas
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Arkansas
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Arkansas