Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in California
Drug and Alcohol Treatment and Detox Programs in California
The state of California has within it thousands of resources for drug and alcohol treatment, and this does include intensive outpatient treatment centers. According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory, there are over 470 intensive outpatient programs operating within the state. There are options for every type of addiction and substance abuse problem, which include alcohol addiction, prescription drug addiction, and all forms of treatment for illicit drug use. Whether a person is seeking a private program or a government-funded option, both types of resources do operate throughout the state.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
How is an intensive outpatient center different from an inpatient treatment?
Intensive outpatient programs are not set up for the patient to live in the facility, but rather the client will attend the program for a certain amount of hours per week, whether this is 12 or 24 hours a week, this will be determined by the professionals. An intensive outpatient program can last upwards of two weeks or longer, but this is dependent on how severe the addiction is and what treatment methods are required. Intensive outpatient programs do not always offer detox, where as most residential programs will provide this service.
Search California Special Addiction Services
- California Alternative Drug Rehabs
- California Christian Rehab Centers
- California Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- California Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- California Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- California Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- California Experiential Therapy
- California Holistic Programs
- California Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- California Nutritional Counseling
- California Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- California Workplace Services
California Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in California
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in California
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in California
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in California
- Marijuana Treatment centers in California
- Meth Rehabilitation Programs in California
- Morphine Treatment Facilities in California
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in California
- Oxycodone Rehab Centers in California
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Facilities in California
- Painkiller Treatment Centers in California
- Percocet Rehab Programs in California
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in California
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in California
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Centers in California
California Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in California. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in California