Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Delaware
Are twelve-step meetings mandatory for these programs?
Twelve-step meetings are not necessarily mandatory, but if they are incorporated within the treatment methods used at an intensive outpatient center, it is best the patient works every step and does participate as that is whey they signed up for. Some intensive outpatient programs provide 12-step meetings and therapy as an option for their clients, and as something extra everyone can work through. When attending any form of drug rehabilitation the patient should make every effort to apply the steps necessary and work to achieve his or her sobriety.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Intensive Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in Delaware
Within the state of Delaware the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory do not provide an extensive list of resources for intensive outpatient services. The SAMHSA website only list there are 15 intensive outpatient centers operating throughout the state of Delaware. Each program offers a different service to their clients; some facilities are government-funded programs or funded by the state. Some other options include privately funded services that can provide various payment methods for their clients.
Search Delaware Special Addiction Services
- Delaware Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Delaware Christian Rehab Centers
- Delaware Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Delaware Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Delaware Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Delaware Experiential Therapy
- Delaware Holistic Programs
- Delaware Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Delaware Nutritional Counseling
- Delaware Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Delaware Workplace Services
Delaware Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Delaware. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Delaware
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Delaware
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Delaware
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Delaware
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Delaware
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Delaware
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Delaware
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Delaware
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Delaware
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Delaware
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Delaware
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Delaware
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Delaware
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Delaware
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Delaware
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Delaware