Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Connecticut
Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs Connecticut
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory list on their website there are over 90 intensive outpatient programs operating throughout the state. Many of these facilities are capable of treating all types of addiction and other dependency issues, but some will not necessarily have detox on site. Intensive outpatient is a viable solution for an addict who has been using drugs for a short period of time, and may not have been through other forms of drug treatment in the past.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
What makes a person eligible for intensive outpatient care?
Any addict can be eligible for intensive outpatient care, but it is important for an addict to find a program that they know will work for them. Some addictions are very severe, and many addicts have been using drugs for a long time, and have not seen much sobriety. In this situation, an intensive outpatient program may not be the best solution, and a residential long-term program will work better. Each intensive outpatient center will have various screening processes and assessment procedures to ensure each individual client will benefit from the rehabilitation process.
Search Connecticut Special Addiction Services
- Connecticut Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Connecticut Christian Rehab Centers
- Connecticut Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Connecticut Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Connecticut Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Connecticut Experiential Therapy
- Connecticut Holistic Programs
- Connecticut Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Connecticut Nutritional Counseling
- Connecticut Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Connecticut Workplace Services
Connecticut Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Connecticut
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Connecticut
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Connecticut
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Connecticut
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Connecticut
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Connecticut
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Connecticut
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Connecticut
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Connecticut
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Connecticut
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Connecticut
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Connecticut
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Connecticut
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Connecticut
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Connecticut
Connecticut Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Connecticut. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Connecticut