Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in D.C.
Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Rehab Programs in Washington D.C.
Washington D.C. has a very dense and large population of people, most of which are working there and live in neighboring communities and states. Addiction impacts many residents within the city, but some very specific resources and treatment solutions are on hand. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory only list there are 16 intensive outpatient centers operating within Washington D.C. If the right options cannot be located within the city, many other intensive outpatient programs are available in Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
How long are intensive outpatient programs?
The length of each intensive outpatient program will be somewhat different, but there are some consistent treatment periods provided for clients. Typically, a patient will work through their treatment for on average 12 to 24 hours per week, with many programs lasting two to three weeks and sometimes longer when needed. Intensive outpatient centers offer a lot of services in a short period of time, but this is to help clients that still need to work and maintain his or her family life.
Search District of Columbia Special Addiction Services
- D.C. Alternative Drug Rehabs
- D.C. Christian Rehab Centers
- D.C. Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- D.C. Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- D.C. Experiential Therapy
- D.C. Holistic Programs
- D.C. Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- D.C. Nutritional Counseling
- D.C. Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- D.C. Workplace Services
- DC Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
District of Columbia Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in D.C.
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in D.C.
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in D.C.
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in D.C.
- Marijuana Treatment centers in D.C.
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in D.C.
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in D.C.
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in D.C.
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in D.C.
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in D.C.
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in D.C.
- Percocet Treatment Centers in D.C.
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in D.C.
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in D.C.
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in D.C.
District of Columbia Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
- District of Columbia Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- District of Columbia Drug Rehab Centers for Youth
- District of Columbia Family Programs
- District of Columbia Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment for Women in Washington D.C
- Drug & Alcohol Treatment for Men in District of Columbia