Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Iowa
Rehab offering Intensive Care Options in Iowa
Intensive outpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs do not provide a residential setting for their clients, but rather set them up on a daily schedule for therapy. The overall process can last about two to three weeks or longer, but this will always depend on how severe the addiction is and what treatment is required. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory website do list there are 78 intensive outpatient programs available within the state of Iowa. Locating the right treatment on the site can be a fairly easy process, but the best way to locate treatment is to contact each center being considered.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Is family counseling services available?
Family counseling is an important step and most intensive outpatient treatment programs will provide addicts family members with counseling and therapy, whether it is individual counseling or group and family counseling. Family members will go through a lot during an addiction, for many it is difficult to understand what an addiction is and why a person would be doing this to his or her body. Some family members will become very resentful towards their loved ones, and these are all things that should be worked on during family counseling and therapy.
Search Iowa Special Services
- Iowa Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Iowa Christian Rehab Centers
- Iowa Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Iowa Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Iowa Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Iowa Experiential Therapy
- Iowa Holistic Programs
- Iowa Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Iowa Nutritional Counseling
- Iowa Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Iowa Workplace Services
Iowa Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Iowa. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Iowa
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Iowa
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Iowa
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Iowa
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Iowa
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Iowa
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Iowa
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Iowa
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Iowa
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Iowa
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Iowa
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Iowa
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Iowa
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Iowa
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Iowa