Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Louisiana
Intensive Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in Louisiana
Within the state of Louisiana addicts and their families will find many locations for intensive outpatient drug treatment centers. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory do provide a list of over 50 locations for intensive outpatient treatment centers. Drug and alcohol treatment will not always be an easy process for an addict or his or her family. Intensive outpatient centers will provide all the necessary counseling and therapy for an addict, and this does include family counseling services for anyone requiring it.
Can a self-assessment determine if I need intensive outpatient treatment?
A self-assessment done online will not always determine accurately what type of treatment a person may require. Self-assessments will typically help an individual see how severe their addiction may be by providing them with some perspective about their drug or alcohol use and how it is impacting his or her life. The only way a self-assessment will really help is if the addict answers all the questions honestly.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Search Louisiana Special Services
- Louisiana Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Louisiana Christian Rehab Centers
- Louisiana Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Louisiana Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Louisiana Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Louisiana Experiential Therapy
- Louisiana Holistic Programs
- Louisiana Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Louisiana Nutritional Counseling
- Louisiana Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Louisiana Workplace Services
Louisiana Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Louisiana
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Louisiana
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Louisiana
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Louisiana
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Louisiana
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Louisiana
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Louisiana
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Louisiana
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Louisiana
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Louisiana
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Louisiana
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Louisiana
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Louisiana
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Louisiana
Louisiana Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Louisiana. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Louisiana