Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Maine
Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Rehab and Detox in Maine
The intensive outpatient drug and alcohol treatment centers within the state of Maine will help anyone battling an addiction or some type of chemical dependency. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory only provide a list of 35 centers operating within the state of Maine. Offered on the website will be the center's contact information and where the facility is located. Intensive outpatient facilities operate differently from residential centers, and in many cases will not provide detox on site, but will help an addict attend detox before treatment.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Is there a difference between drug or alcohol abuse?
Each individual addiction will be different from the next, and every addict will have a drug of choice, whether it is alcohol or an illegal chemical substance. The difference between this is the substance, and what it offers for the user. Drugs and alcohol become extremely addictive, and the longer a person uses them the more addicted and dependent they will become. The physical dependency is just as difficult to overcome as the mental dependency. It is only through effective treatment within an intensive outpatient rehabilitation program where an addict will achieve any level of sobriety.
Search Maine Special Services
- Maine Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Maine Christian Rehab Centers
- Maine Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Maine Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Maine Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Maine Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Maine Experiential Therapy
- Maine Family Programs
- Maine Holistic Programs
- Maine Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Maine Nutritional Counseling
- Maine Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Maine Workplace Services
Maine Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Maine. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Maine
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Maine
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Maine
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Maine
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Maine
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Maine
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Maine
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Maine
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Maine
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Maine
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Maine
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Maine
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Maine
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Maine
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Maine
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Maine