Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Georgia
Intensive Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment and Detox Programs in Georgia
Drug and alcohol addiction problems impact many of the communities throughout the state of Georgia, with crime and addiction being an on-going issue for some. Drug and alcohol treatment centers throughout the state include intensive outpatient programs, which provide each client with the support and help they require for their addiction. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory website provide a somewhat extensive list of intensive outpatient centers operating within the state. This includes the information for over 90 programs, all of which offer intensive outpatient services for men, women, and adolescents.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Will an assessment be done prior to a patient being admitted into treatment?
Each drug and alcohol rehabilitation center typically conducts an initial assessment on their client, and this does include intensive outpatient centers. The initial assessment will determine what types of drugs they have been using, are if there are any medications being taken, mental health issues, or any type of medical problem. An assessment determines what will be the best rehabilitation option, how long they should go through treatment, and what type of aftercare will be included after treatment is finished.
Where are twelve-step meetings typically located?
Meetings can be found through all the major cities, and in many small towns and communities. They are typically held at local churches, shelters, and community centers; anywhere where there is space, and people can congregate. Most of the drug and alcohol treatment programs within the state of Georgia will have direct connections to twelve-step recovery groups, and locations where meetings are held.
Georgia Twelve-Step Drug Treatment Facilities
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory offer the people of Georgia a list of 190 different resources. The various resources throughout the state listed on the site offer 12-step programs, support groups and detox programs for addicts. Despite the type of addiction a person may be struggling with, there are treatment options for all addicts, and support groups for families. Family counseling is an essential part within the recovery process, and it does help a family move forward with their loved one.
Search Georgia Special Services
- Georgia Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Georgia Christian Rehab Centers
- Georgia Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Georgia Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Georgia Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Georgia Experiential Therapy
- Georgia Holistic Programs
- Georgia Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Georgia Nutritional Counseling
- Georgia Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Georgia Workplace Services
Georgia Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Georgia. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Georgia
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Georgia
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Georgia
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Georgia
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Georgia
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Georgia
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Georgia
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Georgia
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Georgia
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Georgia
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Georgia
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Georgia
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Georgia
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Georgia
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Georgia