Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Hawaii
What does intensive outpatient programs cost?
The cost of an intensive outpatient center will be different for each program; some centers are private facilities where as others are low-cost or funded by the state. Private centers can cost anywhere from $5000 to $10,000, but this is dependent upon the treatment methods being used, how long they end up going through the program. Low-cost or low-budget centers will be very cost-effective for families who cannot afford private treatment. One of the other viable solutions is many centers accept state funded health insurance; which will offset some or all the cost of treatment.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Hawaii Intensive Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs
Throughout the islands of Hawaii, especially within the larger cities there are pockets of crime and addiction, which impact the people living in these many communities. Intensive outpatient drug treatment centers offer traditional and unique treatment options for their clients. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory do list there are over 40 intensive outpatient programs operating within the state of Hawaii. Many of the centers are situated close to Honolulu, but are available to everyone living within the state.
Search Hawaii Special Services
- Hawaii Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Hawaii Christian Rehab Centers
- Hawaii Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Hawaii Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Hawaii Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Hawaii Experiential Therapy
- Hawaii Holistic Programs
- Hawaii Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Hawaii Nutritional Counseling
- Hawaii Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Hawaii Workplace Services
Hawaii Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Hawaii
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Hawaii
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Hawaii
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Hawaii
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Hawaii
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Hawaii
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Hawaii
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Hawaii
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Hawaii
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Hawaii
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Hawaii
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Hawaii
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Hawaii
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Hawaii