Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Idaho
Can adolescents attend intensive outpatient programs?
Many intensive outpatient drug treatment programs within the United States are equipped to help adolescents who are struggling with addiction. Teen drug and alcohol addiction is an on-going problem within the United States, but more treatment options are being provided for teens and young adults. Intensive outpatient centers may not always be the perfect solution, but if the addict is at the beginning stages of their addiction, an intensive outpatient center can definitely help.
Drug Rehabilitation offering Intensive Outpatient Treatment in Idaho
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory lists over 100 intensive outpatient centers operating within the state of Idaho. Intensive outpatient drug and alcohol treatment programs do not always provide detox, but each new client will have to attend some type of detox or be drug free before they attend drug rehabilitation. Once detox has been completed, the person will be ready to attend an intensive outpatient center daily for the amount of time needed to achieve their sobriety.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Search Idaho Special Services
- Idaho Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Idaho Christian Rehab Centers
- Idaho Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Idaho Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Idaho Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Idaho Experiential Therapy
- Idaho Holistic Programs
- Idaho Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Idaho Nutritional Counseling
- Idaho Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Idaho Workplace Services
Idaho Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Idaho. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Idaho
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Idaho
- Crack Treatment Centers in Idaho
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Idaho
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Idaho
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Idaho
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Idaho
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Idaho
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Idaho
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Idaho
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Idaho
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Idaho
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Idaho
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Idaho
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Idaho