Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Indiana
What is expected during intensive outpatient treatment?
Some of the things that an addict will expect during treatment will include facing many different ups and downs, withdrawals during detox, and having to deal with and face family problems. The family dynamic is important to maintain and work on while in treatment. Many families become distant and separated during a loved one's addiction, and some addicts will not take the time to improve on these relationships. Family counseling can also be done with family members, and help them work through their own problems and understand what addiction is all about and how they can help their loved one.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Intensive Outpatient Drug Detox and Alcohol Rehab Facilities in Indiana
The intensive outpatient centers operating within the state of Indiana include twelve-step programs, individual and group counseling, holistic treatment, and other forms of non-traditional drug and alcohol rehabilitation. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory website offer people a list of over 100 locations where addicts can attend intensive outpatient treatment. An intensive outpatient program is not quite like a regular outpatient center as the treatment can be more compressed, and an addict will attend treatment daily for around 12 to 20 hours per week.
Search Indiana Special Services
- Indiana Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Indiana Christian Rehab Centers
- Indiana Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Indiana Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Indiana Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Indiana Experiential Therapy
- Indiana Holistic Programs
- Indiana Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Indiana Nutritional Counseling
- Indiana Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Indiana Workplace Services
Indiana Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Indiana. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Indiana
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Indiana
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Indiana
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Indiana
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Indiana
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Indiana
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Indiana
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Indiana
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Indiana
- Percocet Rehab Centers in Indiana
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Indiana
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Indiana
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Indiana
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Facilities in Indiana
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Indiana