Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Kansas
Kansas Intensive Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs
People living within the state of Kansas face issues with drugs and alcohol, and this can impact people from all backgrounds. Intensive outpatient treatment centers will be capable of assisting men, women, and teens who are struggling with addiction. The resources that are listed on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory website list well over 90 intensive outpatient programs operating within the state of Kansas. Addicts should take the time to locate a suitable rehabilitation center, as not every program will be a perfect fit for an addict.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Are there adolescent intensive outpatient programs?
Yes, some of the intensive outpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs available within the state of Kansas will provide treatment for adolescents and teens. Teen drug abuse impacts a good percentage of adolescents living within the state. Intensive outpatient centers for teens will operate slightly different than programs for adults. The counseling process will not be the same as with an adult addict, and family involvement is very important throughout the whole process at an intensive outpatient center.
Search Kansas Special Services
- Kansas Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Kansas Christian Rehab Centers
- Kansas Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Kansas Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Kansas Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Kansas Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Kansas Experiential Therapy
- Kansas Holistic Programs
- Kansas Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Kansas Nutritional Counseling
- Kansas Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Kansas Workplace Services
Kansas Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Kansas. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Kansas
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Kansas
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Kansas
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Kansas
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Kansas
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Kansas
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Kansas
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Kansas
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Kansas
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Kansas
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Kansas
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Kansas
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Kansas
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Kansas
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Kansas