Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Maryland
What is considered a risky substance user?
The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism list out specific guidelines for alcohol use for example, and does talk about how risky consumption is among men and women. Some people can drink in moderation, where as others are consuming alcohol heavily and are consuming illegal substances regularly. A person can put themselves at risk of an addiction when they begin to use drugs and alcohol regularly, and continue to use these substances to handle emotional or physical distress.
Drug Rehabilitation offering Intensive Outpatient Treatment in Maryland
The intensive outpatient drug treatment programs that are listed on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website for the state of Maryland include a list of over 190 facilities situated throughout the state. Intensive outpatient drug rehab centers can typically treat all types of addiction and drug dependency, but for more serious cases of addiction, residential treatment may be required. It is important that an addict finds out if an intensive outpatient center is a viable option for his or her specific addiction.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Search Maryland Special Services
- Maryland Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Maryland Christian Rehab Centers
- Maryland Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Maryland Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Maryland Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Maryland Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Maryland Experiential Therapy
- Maryland Holistic Programs
- Maryland Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Maryland Nutritional Counseling
- Maryland Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Maryland Workplace Services
Maryland Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Maryland. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Maryland
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Maryland
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Maryland
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Maryland
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Maryland
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Maryland
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Maryland
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Maryland
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Maryland
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Maryland
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Maryland
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Maryland
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Maryland
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Maryland
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Maryland
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Maryland