Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Massachusetts
Can addiction be considered a disease?
There are two schools of thought about this as some believe it is a disease and others believe it is not a disease. Addiction does not have to be a life-long illness, and in fact; many people have moved on from this part of his or her life and are no longer addicts. Some people continue to stay in recovery, and this is what works for them. The most important part from all of this is that an addict gets help and works to maintain their sobriety and move on with his or her new life.
Massachusetts Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Rehab Centers
Within the larger cities throughout Massachusetts are dense populations of people, and addiction of all kinds’ impacts these local communities within the cities. Intensive outpatient drug rehabilitation is a viable treatment option for addicts. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website do list a directory of over 60 intensive outpatient treatment centers operating within the state. This will include all levels and methods of treatment for addiction and chemical dependency.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Search Massachusetts Special Services
- Massachusetts Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Massachusetts Christian Rehab Centers
- Massachusetts Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Massachusetts Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Massachusetts Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Massachusetts Experiential Therapy
- Massachusetts Holistic Programs
- Massachusetts Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Massachusetts Nutritional Counseling
- Massachusetts Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Massachusetts Workplace Services
Massachusetts Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Massachusetts
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Massachusetts
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Massachusetts
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Massachusetts
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Massachusetts
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Massachusetts
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Massachusetts
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Massachusetts
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Massachusetts
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Massachusetts
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Massachusetts
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Massachusetts
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Massachusetts
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Massachusetts
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Massachusetts
Massachusetts Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Massachusetts. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Massachusetts