Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Michigan
What types of addiction are there?
Addiction is very broad, but substance abuse can be addiction to nicotine, alcohol, illegal drugs, and or prescription drugs. There is a percent of the population that is addicted to either one or some of these substances, but drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs, such as intensive outpatient centers continue to work to help addicts beat these types of addiction. Prescription-drug abuse has become a major issue within the United States, and more types of treatment are becoming available to help people struggling with this type of addiction.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Outpatient Drug Rehab offering Intensive Care Options in Michigan
Within the city of Detroit is where the majority of intensive outpatient drug treatment centers are located. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website do list a directory of over 150 intensive outpatient treatment centers situated throughout the state. Drug and alcohol abuse impacts thousands of people living within the state, but treatment resources on hand can help treat all these various types of addiction and drug dependency. Rehabilitation methods will include either traditional treatment or non-traditional treatment to help addicts of all ages.
Search Michigan Special Services
- Michigan Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Michigan Christian Rehab Centers
- Michigan Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Michigan Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Michigan Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Michigan Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Michigan Experiential Therapy
- Michigan Holistic Programs
- Michigan Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Michigan Nutritional Counseling
- Michigan Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Michigan Workplace Services
Michigan Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Michigan. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Michigan
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Michigan
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Michigan
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Michigan
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Michigan
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Michigan
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Michigan
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Michigan