Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Mississippi
Mississippi Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Rehab Programs
Resources for intensive outpatient programs throughout the state of Mississippi are not very extensive, but some facilities and their information are listed on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory. The SAMHSA website do provide a directory of 25 intensive outpatient treatment centers operating within the state of Mississippi. Intensive outpatient treatment is not a standard outpatient drug rehab option as the program can offer more treatment within a shorter period of time. This can include both tradition and non-traditional approaches to rehabilitation.
What happens when addiction goes untreated?
The longer an addiction goes untreated the worse an addict will become; the reason for this is as the physical and mental dependency continues to grow and will be harder to beat as time goes on. Some physical dependencies can become so dangerous that the addict will require a medical detox to help them through the withdrawals. Some addiction if untreated will become a life-threatening problem, case in point an alcohol addiction; some alcoholics face extreme health problems some of which can become deadly.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Search Mississippi Special Services
- Mississippi Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Mississippi Christian Rehab Centers
- Mississippi Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Mississippi Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Mississippi Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Mississippi Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Mississippi Experiential Therapy
- Mississippi Holistic Programs
- Mississippi Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Mississippi Nutritional Counseling
- Mississippi Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Mississippi Workplace Services
Mississippi Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Mississippi
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Mississippi
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Mississippi
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Mississippi
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Mississippi
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Mississippi
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Mississippi
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Mississippi
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Mississippi
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Mississippi
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Mississippi
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Mississippi
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Mississippi
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Mississippi
Mississippi Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Mississippi. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Mississippi