Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Missouri
Missouri Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Rehab Centers
Drug problems exist within many parts of the state, and the crime connected to it has placed many people in very difficult situations within their lives. Intensive outpatient drug treatment is an option for some, but may not be a solution for others. Addicts with long histories of addiction and attending rehabilitation centers may not benefit from an intensive outpatient center. These types of facilities offer help for people who are still maintaining a family and work life, and are facing an addiction that is not as severe, but if it is not treated it will become more dangerous over time.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Does the state spend money on addiction treatment?
Within the state of Missouri, less than 20% of the state's budget is committed to prevention, treatment, and payment of consequences because of addiction. State-funded programs will either operate as low cost centers, free programs, or will accept certain types of health insurance that offset some or all the costs of treatment. State budgets will always go up or down to combat drug addiction and other problems, but the state will typically always put some money towards treatment and prevention so as people have the right kind of help they require.
Search Missouri Special Services
- Missouri Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Missouri Christian Rehab Centers
- Missouri Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Missouri Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Missouri Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Missouri Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Missouri Experiential Therapy
- Missouri Holistic Programs
- Missouri Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Missouri Nutritional Counseling
- Missouri Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Missouri Workplace Services
Missouri Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Missouri. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Missouri
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Missouri
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Missouri
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Missouri
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Missouri
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Missouri
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Missouri
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Missouri
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Missouri
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Missouri
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Missouri
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Missouri
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Missouri
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Missouri
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Missouri
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Missouri