Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Montana
Intensive Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment and Detox Programs in Montana
Unfortunately within the state of Montana there is not a great deal of intensive outpatient centers on hand throughout the state. The resources that are listed on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory only indicates there are 29 intensive outpatient facilities situated within the state. There are situations where an addict is unable to attend local treatment centers because they cannot afford it or the facilities are filled up and have waiting lists.
What are some frequently used illegal drugs?
Some of the commonly used illegal drugs include marijuana, heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine and prescription drugs. Intensive outpatient drug and alcohol rehab programs can treat addicts struggling with addictions to all these types of drugs. The treatment process will be entirely different for each, and withdrawals from these drugs will be either very severe or quite moderate. Different types of detox will offer support to addicts and help through his or her withdrawal, and assist with transitioning them into an intensive outpatient program.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Search Montana Special Services
- Montana Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Montana Christian Rehab Centers
- Montana Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Montana Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Montana Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Montana Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Montana Experiential Therapy
- Montana Holistic Programs
- Montana Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Montana Nutritional Counseling
- Montana Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Montana Workplace Services
Montana Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Montana. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Montana
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Montana
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Montana
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Montana
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Montana
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Montana
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Montana
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Montana
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Montana
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Montana
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Montana
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Montana
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Montana
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Montana
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Montana