Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Nebraska
Nebraska Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Rehab Centers
Intensive outpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs operating within the state of Nebraska include facilities that are both privately operated and state funded. Private programs can accept state funded health insurance, but it will not always cover all aspects of treatment. State-funded programs will be either low-cost or provide free treatment for clients. The only downsides with these types of programs are the lengthy waiting lists and availability of beds within residential centers. Because intensive outpatient programs are not residential, there are typically not long waiting lists, but it does still happen.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
What are some frequently misused prescription drugs?
Some of the commonly misused prescription drugs include depressants, opioid, and morphine derivatives, stimulants, and other types of compounds. Addiction to these drugs is very dangerous, and many of these substances do cause severe physical dependencies. In order to safely withdraw from these drugs most users will have to attend a medical detox center where they can carefully withdraw and or taper off these types of drugs.
Search Nebraska Special Services
- Nebraska Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Nebraska Christian Rehab Centers
- Nebraska Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Nebraska Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Nebraska Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Nebraska Experiential Therapy
- Nebraska Holistic Programs
- Nebraska Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Nebraska Nutritional Counseling
- Nebraska Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Nebraska Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Nebraska Workplace Services
Nebraska Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Nebraska. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Nebraska
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Nebraska
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Nebraska
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Nebraska
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Nebraska
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Nebraska
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Nebraska
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Nebraska
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Nebraska
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Nebraska
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Nebraska
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Nebraska
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Nebraska
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Nebraska
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Nebraska