Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Nevada
What are some commonly used alcohol products?
Some of the more commonly abused alcohol products include beer, wine, distilled liquor, and liqueurs. Alcohol abuse is very common throughout the United States and impacts people of all ages and backgrounds. Some alcohol addictions are very severe, and in fact, can impact a person physically and mentally on some very dangerous levels. Alcohol addiction is one of the more difficult addictions to overcome, and it is not uncommon for most alcoholics to have gone through more than one type of treatment before they have become completely clean and sober.
Intensive Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Treatment Centers in Nevada
The intensive outpatient drug treatment centers available within the state of Nevada are primarily situated within the cities of Reno and Las Vegas. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory do provide a list of over 30 facilities operating within the state. The directory provides the centers primary contact information, what types of services they are and where they are located within the state. It is important to contact as many different outpatient programs to determine which center will offer the best form of help.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Search Nevada Special Services
- Nevada Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Nevada Christian Rehab Centers
- Nevada Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Nevada Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Nevada Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Nevada Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Nevada Experiential Therapy
- Nevada Holistic Programs
- Nevada Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Nevada Nutritional Counseling
- Nevada Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Nevada Workplace Services
Nevada Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Nevada. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Nevada
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Nevada
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Nevada
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Nevada
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Nevada
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Nevada
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Nevada
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Nevada
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Nevada
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Nevada
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Nevada
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Nevada
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Nevada
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Nevada
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Nevada
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Nevada