Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in New Jersey
New Jersey Intensive Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs
The state of New Jersey, similar to other Eastern Seaboard states, an addict will find hundreds of different addiction treatment resources. Intensive outpatient drug and alcohol rehab programs are available throughout the state, and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory do list over 190 various facilities operating in New Jersey. These drug treatment options include options for men, women, and teens who are battling any type of addiction or chemical dependency problem.
How dangerous are heroin withdrawal symptoms?
Heroin withdrawal can be quite dangerous and very painful, and this is primarily why heroin users are not always willing to stop taking the drug. The fear of withdrawal and the effect of heroin is what keeps a person addicted to this drug. Intensive outpatient centers do help treat heroin addicts after they have completed a detox program. Throughout the United States heroin addicts can find detox facilities, specifically for opiates, and others that will provide medical detox services. The detox process is an important first step, as it can be one of the more difficult ones when taking heroin.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Search New Jersey Special Services
- New Jersey Alternative Drug Rehabs
- New Jersey Christian Rehab Centers
- New Jersey Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- New Jersey Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- New Jersey Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- New Jersey Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- New Jersey Experiential Therapy
- New Jersey Holistic Programs
- New Jersey Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- New Jersey Nutritional Counseling
- New Jersey Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- New Jersey Workplace Services
New Jersey Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in New Jersey
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in New Jersey
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in New Jersey
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in New Jersey
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in New Jersey
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in New Jersey
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in New Jersey
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in New Jersey
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in New Jersey
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in New Jersey
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in New Jersey
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in New Jersey
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in New Jersey
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in New Jersey
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in New Jersey
New Jersey Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in New Jersey. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in New Jersey