Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in North Carolina
Intensive Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in North Carolina
Many of the intensive outpatient drug and alcohol treatment centers within the state of North Carolina are located close to the larger cities. The directory list that is provided on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website lists over 180 intensive outpatient centers situated throughout the state.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Each intensive outpatient program will provide something different for their clients, but many will operate similar to the next. It is important to locate treatment methods that will work the best for an addict’s addiction, and also assist them with aftercare and transitioning back to society again.
Do many addicts have children?
Yes, people with children can become addicted and women who are pregnant can become addicted to drugs. Most drug and alcohol treatment programs within the United States will provide some type of family services, and it is not uncommon for addicted mothers to have their children stay in the facility or attends treatment with them if they have no one to take care of their children. It can be difficult for children to see their parents go through this and not fully understand what is happening. Family counseling services will assist with counseling children and helping them through the whole process.
Search North Carolina Special Services
- North Carolina Alternative Drug Rehabs
- North Carolina Christian Rehab Centers
- North Carolina Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- North Carolina Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- North Carolina Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- North Carolina Experiential Therapy
- North Carolina Holistic Programs
- North Carolina Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- North Carolina Nutritional Counseling
- North Carolina Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- North Carolina Workplace Services
North Carolina Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in North Carolina
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in North Carolina
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in North Carolina
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in North Carolina
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in North Carolina
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in North Carolina
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in North Carolina
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in North Carolina
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in North Carolina
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in North Carolina
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in North Carolina
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in North Carolina
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in North Carolina
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in North Carolina
North Carolina Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in North Carolina. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in North Carolina