Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Ohio
Drug Rehabilitation offering Intensive Outpatient Treatment in Ohio
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory website do list there are over 190 intensive outpatient drug and alcohol rehab programs operating within the state of Ohio. Intensive outpatient centers are not all that different from regular outpatient centers, but rather they offer their services in a shorter period of time delivering everything within a 12 to 20 hour week. The length of time each intensive outpatient program will last will about two weeks or longer, depending upon the severity of the addiction.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Why does someone become tolerant to the drugs they are taking?
Each particular drug, including alcohol does impact the body differently, but when a person using these substances is taking them for a prolonged period of time the body develops a natural dependency to them because of how they are absorbed within the fatty tissue within the body. This would be considered the physical addiction, and is further compounded by the mental addiction. A person's physical tolerance for the drug can be assisted with the proper medical or traditional detox along with therapy and holistic treatment.
Search Ohio Special Services
- Ohio Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Ohio Christian Rehab Centers
- Ohio Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Ohio Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Ohio Experiential Therapy
- Ohio Holistic Programs
- Ohio Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Ohio Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Ohio Nutritional Counseling
- Ohio Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Ohio Workplace Services
Ohio Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Ohio. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Ohio
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Ohio
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Ohio
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Ohio
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Ohio
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Ohio
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Ohio
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Ohio
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Ohio
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Ohio
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Ohio
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Ohio
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Ohio
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Ohio
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Ohio
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Ohio