Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Oregon
Oregon Intensive Outpatient Drug Treatment Services
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Directory do provide a directory list for intensive outpatient centers operating within the state of Oregon. Listed on the website are over 45 intensive outpatient facilities and their information, where a family or an addict can contact one to get the right help they need. Intensive outpatient rehabilitation is typically best for addicts who have not gone through rehabilitation before or has not been abusing drugs over long periods of time. An intensive outpatient center allows a client to still be able to work and maintain his or her family life.
What happens in treatment?
Each drug and alcohol rehab center offers something different for their clients, but typically the things that happen in treatment include routine schedules, therapy, diet, and exercise. An addict going through treatment should expect everything not to go easy every day, and there will be some days where the patient will want to leave treatment. Drug rehabilitation and achieving sobriety are not easy, but through effective treatment and dedication, any addict can become sober and start a new life.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Search Oregon Special Services
- Oregon Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Oregon Christian Rehab Centers
- Oregon Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Oregon Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Oregon Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Oregon Experiential Therapy
- Oregon Holistic Programs
- Oregon Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Oregon Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Oregon Nutritional Counseling
- Oregon Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Oregon Workplace Services
Oregon Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Oregon. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Oregon
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Oregon
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Oregon
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Oregon
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Oregon
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Oregon
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Oregon
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Oregon
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Oregon
- OyxContin Rehab Centers in Oregon
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Oregon
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Oregon
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Oregon
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Oregon
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Oregon
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Oregon