Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Rhode Island
Rhode Island Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Rehab Programs
The state of Rhode Island does not necessarily have a very large population, but drug and alcohol problems do impact many of the residents living within the state. Substance abuse can affect people both young and old, but there are effective forms of rehabilitation and help available. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website do list over 20 intensive outpatient centers on hand within the state of Rhode Island.
How do family members enable their loved ones?
Unfortunately, some family members get caught up with enabling their loved one and fail to recognize his or her addiction. Enabling can be giving the addict money, paying their bills, not admitting they have a problem, making it easy for them to use drugs again. Family members must recognize these problems, receive counseling for them and stop enabling the addict. Once the enabling stops it will make it easier for the addict to accept some type of treatment, and want to go to a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Search Rhode Island Special Services
- Rhode Island Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Rhode Island Asian Community Services
- Rhode Island Christian Rehab Centers
- Rhode Island Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Rhode Island Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Rhode Island Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Rhode Island Experiential Therapy
- Rhode Island Hispanic Community Services
- Rhode Island Holistic Programs
- Rhode Island Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Rhode Island Nutritional Counseling
- Rhode Island Services for LGBTQ Community
- Rhode Island Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Rhode Island Workplace Services
Rhode Island Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Rhode Island
- Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Rhode Island
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Rhode Island
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
- Methamphetamine Treatment Programs in Rhode Island
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Rhode Island
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Rhode Island
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Rhode Island
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Rhode Island
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Rhode Island
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Rhode Island
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Rhode Island
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Rhode Island
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
Rhode Island Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in Rhode Island. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in Rhode Island