Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in South Carolina
Drug Rehabilitation offering Intensive Outpatient Treatment in South Carolina
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory website do list there are over 40 intensive outpatient centers operating within the state of South Carolina. Intensive outpatient facilities do not necessarily provide detox on site, as most do not have residential treatment attached to the program. Addicts will have to attend some type of detox prior to going to an intensive outpatient center. Detox can include either a medical detox facility or a traditional detox center. Each detox option will offer something different for the client, and the severity of the addiction will determine what detox is required.
Why can’t a person just stop using drugs or alcohol?
There is such a small percentage of addicts who can just stop using drugs and alcohol and move on with his or her life. In most cases, they end up returning to drugs because they do not have the necessary skills to maintain their sobriety. People cannot just stop using drugs because the physical and mental addiction becomes too strong, and addicts are pulled to the experience of the high and chasing the same high as when the first time they used drugs. The physical and mental addiction is what keeps a person on drugs, and is what keeps them continually using the same drugs.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Search South Carolina Special Services
- South Carolina Alternative Drug Rehabs
- South Carolina Asian Community Services
- South Carolina Christian Rehab Centers
- South Carolina Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- South Carolina Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- South Carolina Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- South Carolina Experiential Therapy
- South Carolina Hispanic Community Services
- South Carolina Holistic Programs
- South Carolina Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- South Carolina Nutritional Counseling
- South Carolina Services for LGBTQ Community
- South Carolina Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- South Carolina Workplace Services
South Carolina Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in South Carolina
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in South Carolina
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in South Carolina
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in South Carolina
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in South Carolina
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in South Carolina
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in South Carolina
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in South Carolina
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in South Carolina
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in South Carolina
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in South Carolina
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in South Carolina
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in South Carolina
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in South Carolina
South Carolina Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in South Carolina. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in South Carolina